Saturday, May 31, 2008

MAY last post

After 1 week study in college ,actually not study ,it's just copy note then go back home study myself,this is so call college.Now I know why college student should be independent because everything have to do it ourself , it's doesn't like previously still got teacher help us to settle some small matter.

1 week study with those 'woody' classmate, feel a bit bored with my classmate,all of them like very serious,don't like to joke at all,maybe still new to each other,I think i have to start to become the '爱心大使‘ to group all the classmate together :D my class just 16 people only,I think this mission it's easy :-) but if want to group up my course then it will be a bit hard , my course is about 45 people.But also got advantages with this kind of classmate,because no joking so that can be serious in study, just a bit boring ,not suit my characteristic only ,haha~

Maybe it's a tough course or maybe it's a 'cold' course that's why so few people, at first I already know this course is so few people, i thought that less people less competition to each other, but now the competition not deal with the people in the course, it's deal with the syllabus, but it's still fine for me if I kick all the entertainment away, everyday 3-4 hours stick with the books,but it's hard to sudden change my attitude that stick with books for many hours.

Time can proof everything :-)
(Hope so :P)


First week just practical and lecturer class only, still got tutorial class haven't start yet, but next week onwards all classes started, 8am-4pm for Monday-Thursday ,10am-6pm for Friday, last time secondary school class with tuition class also don't have that long, it's one shot for long class, it's tiring!! Better split it to morning and night class, so that the student can rest in the noon and continue study at night (but if this happen, the library top floor sure full in the noon,haha~~)

That all for the may last post
For everyone who is studying (Gambateh,Jia You, Usaha Lagi, Keep Going) towards you decision, no regret in the future :D

Regret is the most powerful killer

0 comments: