Wednesday, May 21, 2008

College Life

How it gonna be my college life in Tunku Abdul Rahman College (TARC) ? Fun? Tough? It still remain unknown.

Yesterday not my first time visit to TARC , I visit there in the January to interview as a clerk , lucky fail :D , if not i won't have so much knowledge and skills about computer now :D

College is totally different compare with secondary school, not matter environment,people or food?The environment I mean is the area is the college, it's very big ,last time in secondary school is just take about 2 minute to walk from class to canteen , now have to take about 10 minute to walk from the lecturer hall to canteen =.= what I can say is you will get lost without map if you first time visit to TARC.

About the people, in the first day I saw all the people really what my senior told me last time, what ever kind of people you also can find in the college, about the out look, not matter long hair , short hair , no hair ,many hair, white hair ,gold hair, rainbow color hair..lol.. also can found in the college, is not like socondary school, hair must be short and black :-)

And the food of course more suitable for us la.. because it is chinese food :D there is no chinese food can found in secondary school, I ate malay food for 5 years , is time to change taste :D , first day I ate the chicken chop rice, how many point is given for the food? It just worth 4 out of 10 =.= , maybe it's cheap(RM3) that's why it's not delicious :-( next time have to try others stall food, don't know which stall is nice and cheap :D any TARC opinion? :)


Proud of as a TARCian :-)



Call me Cute Kor Kor :P

I got the lollipop at PC fair :D , better don't eat the lollipop if you don't have much time, it take me about one and the half hour to finish this lollipop , even while I driving I still with this lollipop =.=

0 comments: