Saturday, May 17, 2008

Love your mother <3

What is the meaning of the title?
Why I will post this ?

This is because I feel that is very hard to become a mother,few days before me and my friend when to shopping mall to buy food for our BBQ trip at ulu langat.

What is the shopping incident related to loving your mother?

After we decide to pay the bill,one of my gang say the food look like not enough for 9 people,then we decide to go one more round then we take this take that we even buy some can food =.= , after this round then we pay the bill,after counting about 10+ item already over RM50++ , then my gang member faster call me go ATM and take some money, really shame that many people behind waiting me to get the money to pay the bill , the bill is about 60cm long =.= how much is the total? It is about RM200....

Seem still not related to the title....

What I want to share with this post is that our mother everyday/everyweek buy food for us is a very hard job, she have to think what we like to eat,how much money left, those food can stand for how many days,which one have to cook first,does the food enough for us or not.That is so many things to think but just to ready a breakfast/lunch/dinner for us.

What I want to bring out is food is very hard to predict how many should enough for certain amount people,especially first time.

Let see what we got....


Look not much right? We also feel that ,that's why we go for second round...but end up with too much=.=

4 uncle really don't know how to prepare food(3 uncle in the photo 1 holding camera)

Who want receipt? Call me...LoL

Longer that two 30cm ruler?

Love your mum!
She is very tired and hard to prepare a good life for us

0 comments: