Sunday, April 6, 2008

Tag #1

Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.


1. Who is/are your all-time inspiration?
my parents..they told me a lot of story and give me a lot of advise to make my future more better.

2. Have you given your first kiss away?
NO! Wish to give away soon :D

3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
James-To block the hot sunshine and strong wind at the deserted island :P

Yhan-My walking dictionary ...haha...anything may ask him and get to answer to solve the problem

NJayZ- He is my best partner ,we always play around when we when out together,so that I won't feel boring to leave the deserted island :D


4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
USA/Hong Kong Disney's Land,wanna take a look how big its look like

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
If possible i wish to have more dreams :D , but if just 1 dream I wish to have happiness all the way.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yes,always see rainbow after the rain.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
My life.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Get a relaxing living house and start business to become boss.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
I'm not brave enough,but i will try my best.

10.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
James>>Seem None...LoL...hmm...good to communicate+cincai+blocking sunshine :D

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
The most important is can communicate+got feeling with each other,the look is not really important but not too ugly. :-)

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Malays that Lazy+stupid, no job then go and snatch others.

13. What is your ambition?
Be a successful and useful to the person.

14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
If I know myself the faults myself then i will keep quite,if i don't know then i might need the people around to point me out,I will accept it because is my faults.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Family because no family no me.

16. Describe yourself in a word.
Playful

17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
James-Dunken

18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
not so cincai...lol...

19. Whats the last 2 shocking things you've seen or heard?
-My salary...low
-My results....not bad

20. What do you wish to tell someone special to you if u have the chance?
Please give me a chance to protect you,although I am not strong and smart enough,but i will give you the best thing I can afford it,not matter how/where/when I wish to always beside you to support and share happiness together.

i am tagging :
1. Yin
2. DePro(Kelvin)
3. Anthoson
4. Ooi Tong
5. Soul

I don't know who still haven't been tagged ,everyone are welcome to copy and answer it :D

0 comments: