Friday, April 25, 2008

Part Time Job ('oo')v

Has been working at Putra World Trade Center (PWTC) for 4 days , I have great experience and a lot of fun , my position is to guide all the visitors to fill in the form, most of the visitors is police and army , most of the army very weak in fill in the form, they even can't differentiate country/state/nationality.

This Defence Sevices Asia (DSA) event is not open to public , we have to block all the public visitors to go in, this is also a part of my job, when i asked they working in what field ,most of them will question back why u want to know? Who are you? Why should i tell you? Some even don't know what I'm talking about.

But anyway I have a lot of fun when I working we always chitchat and sing around at the hall :D


When last day working all of us when in to see and hold the real gun!!

Man in Black~!

all the man/boys worker :D

and the girls/woman





The Blog End With Two Handsome Boy
('oo')v

0 comments: