Sunday, April 6, 2008

Rayson return??

Finally the happy+funny Rayson is return to post some idiot+stupid+boring posts :D
@The feeling and experience for my job.
After about 3 months working in the computer shop at a medium size shopping complex named Ampang Point, I have learned a lot of computer knowledge during this session,although i have learn a lot of computer knowledge, but this job is tiring, I shit,drink,eat,stand,sit,chat half day time in the building,everyday i worked 12hrs at the shop, it is very tiring,I have to scrafire all my entertainment time for the company, I felt that is not worth to do like this,because i felt that what i do all the thing for the company is to equal to what i get,that why i choose to leave the company soon, tomorrow 7th of april is my last day working in the company named BT COM in ampang point shopping complex that in front the post office.

Nothing much to talk about my job,I just want to keep this as my daily note so that i can refer in the future.My blog mainly is talk about happy and fun thing and also not all the words,i will upload some photo soon :D

0 comments: