Sunday, October 5, 2008

The words pass through my mind

The words that pass through my mind are chinese word that I saw it during moon cake festival when I'm in my hometown, I mean that's meaningful so just want to share with you all.

看别人不顺眼 是自己修养不够

I saw this few words in a primary school when I was resting after playing basketball in the morning,once I saw it and I think of it does the words is true? It's all depends on yourself, some may disagree with it.
Actually I want to capture it, but I was busy playing basket ball then rush back after playing, forgot to capture it, the words is on the wooden board in vertical , look quite old, the school is an old school, even my mum also study in the primary school, I think that board is older than me.

For those no good in chinese let me explain what is the meaning of the words, correct me if I'm wrong if you know the exact meaning.
The words mean if a person not pleasing in your eyes does not mean the person not good, it's just your self-cultivation not enough.
This is the roughly meaning of the words.

Just want to share,that's all.
-END-

0 comments: