Sunday, January 17, 2010

Random Answer

I just receive 2 people respond my question, but never mind, I sill will post my answer as I mention last week.

Dreaming you also can dream with other and share with others, that's why the answer the wrong...

The most private personal activity is....

Shitting

shitting is a very private personal activity since ancient time, you can see this through the ancient movie, they are having separate 'room' for them to release their shit...LoL...

so now you know where I got this question and answer during my free time? hahahaha......

-The End-

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I truly believe that we have reached the point where technology has become one with our society, and I can say with 99% certainty that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory falls, the possibility of copying our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could experience in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://www.leetboss.com/video-games/r4i-r4-sdhc-nintendo-ds]R4i[/url] DS HomeBrow)