Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sungai Gabai @ Hulu Langat


2 days before went to Sungai Gabai water fall with my secondary school gang...having a lot of with with them. A lot of people there due to holiday, most of them are Indian because friday is hari raya haji...the malays have to celebrate with their family. This water fall is about 40minutes away from Ampang centre, the people who take their car licence test at Ulu Langat for sure know how to go they by my guide.

When you driving to the training center you will go through a hill and reach to the traffic light, turn to your right is to the training center, go another way, turn to your left to the water fall. after driving about 15 minutes, you will see a bridge to cross over to a kampung, turn in and drive for about 10 minutes, be aware of your left hand side while driving in the kampung, because the signboard to the water fall is very small only. After you have turn in still have a short distance to the water fall.

When we reach there , we straight to the top. This is my second time to this water fall, this time I walk into deep in of the water fall and see how long was the end, but I walk for about 15 minutes still didn't see any like ending of the river, but I saw some animal maybe is snake or big rat running in front of me, then I also faster run away to prevent attack by the "MONSTER"...haha...

We found a spot which is the no one deeper in than us. Someone complain the water is not deep enough so me and liew start to raise the water by blocking the water using stone. After that we all find big stone to block the water a form a small water fall...haha...

I got not much photo to share because I didn't bring my camera, the camera man didn't upload for us...too bad...

Wanted guy! I waiting him to give me the photo.
Nice wall paper huh??

This is the part higher than the water fall, like a normal river.

A photo similar in my friendster, look fatter? haha...

On the way "CABUT" liew have to reach home at 5pm!

Another wallpaper for you haha...

I have a very good time with my friend, I enjoy very much. Sungai Gabai water fall is a very good place to relax, when you are free visit and do some BBQ here :-)

-The End-

0 comments: