Friday, September 18, 2009

Finally Finally~~!!

Finally my 3rd semester finish, my last paper was Engineering Mathematics III haiz...tell the name also feel sad because don't really feel my Math is A now....


Finish exam so relax yet so worry about result, I don't think I can maintain as last time for 3.5*** don't even think can more than 2.5? haiz...

I worry about my 2 electronics subject which is circuit and signal and electronics I this 2 subject is most high chance to fail....Argh!!

And now I'm awake for more than 36hours, I wake up at 1pm on Wed,16th until now is about 36 hours already, don't know why I just feel a little bit tired only, maybe I missing someone very Very VEry VERy VERY much, so I forgot what is tired =.=

Just some craps~~
Finish Here :-)
zzzz...better sleep now if not later don't know what time wake up XD ciao!
-The End-

0 comments: